Yapp Fook Sin @ Peter Yapp(Group Managing Director)
Field of specialisation
- Valuation of all types of landed and non-landed properties for various purposes
- Management of land titles; advice on the conversion/amalgamation/sub-division, extension of leases and lessee’s covenants, deletion and amendment of special clauses, advice on land alienation and application.
Academic and professional qualifications
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Estate Management, University of Northumbria at Newcastle, [U.K.]
- Registered Valuer and Estate Agent with the Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents Malaysia.
- Fellow of Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia [FRISM]
- Fellow of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, United Kingdom [FRICS]
- Fellow Member of Institution of Revenues Rating and Valuation, United Kingdom [FIRRV]
- Member of FIABCI-Malaysia
Bintang Setia Kinabalu (BSK)
Started his surveyor career in the Lands and Surveys Department in 1977 until 1985 before he went for further studies in the United Kingdom. Registered as a qualified professional valuer since 1993 and joined the Group since 1994 and in charge of mainly statutory valuation works of all types of properties and property consultancy works in the Group’s Sabah office. He is currently the managing director of the JS Group of Companies.